Ortho TriCyclen generic in drugstore
Buy Ortho TriCyclen online without prescription
Ortho TriCyclen generic is a combined oral contraceptive containing norgestimate progestogen and estrogen ethinylestradiol. The components of the remedy cause inhibition of gonadotropin secretion of pituitary hormones that are responsible for the process of egg maturation and prepare the uterine lining for implantation of the embryo eggs. Means also changes the properties of the cervical mucus, which reduces the permeability of the genital tract for sperm.
Ortho TriCyclen dosage
Ortho TriCyclen 0.05mg/0.03mg
We suggest you to purchase Ortho TriCyclen in these drugstores:
Ortho TriCyclen application in online pharmacy with overnight shipping and basic doses guide
Women usually order Ortho TriCyclen online under preventing unplanned pregnancy. You begin receiving drug on the first day of the menstrual period (i.e. the first days of menstrual bleeding), continuously for 21 days, at about the same time, while the food intake is not important. And then for 7 days you take inactive tablet at the same time. You can see all information concerned medicine’s applying in instructions. In the case of the transition to Ortho TriCyclen online after taking all combined oral contraceptives, regardless of the duration of birth control pills usage, the first tablet from the package of the preparation can be applied on the next day after the last tablet of another contraceptive (i.e. without interruption).
Contraindications and adverse reactions under using Ortho TriCyclen product no rx
Ortho TriCyclene is not assigned in the case of one or more of the pathologies from the following list:
- inflammation of the vein wall, followed by a blockage of veins (thrombophlebitis);
- atherosclerotic lesions of the brain vessels, heart, limbs;
- certain varieties of hereditary anemia;
- cancers, including hormone (breast cancer, etc.);
- liver dysfunction, benign tumor of the liver;
- genital herpes, especially a tendency to frequent relapses;
- bleeding from the genital tract, the cause of which has not been established;
- pregnancy, lactation;
- smoking and age over 30 years.
Ortho TriCyclen side effects may include:
- digestive disorders: abdominal pain, flatulence, nausea, flatulence, vomiting, bile stasis, colitis;
- sexual and reproductive organs: irregular menstruation, absence of menstruation, intermenstrual spotting bleeding, pain and tension in the breast, vaginal candidiasis, cervical erosion;
- central nervous system: headaches, mood swings, decreased libido, insomnia, irritability;
- cardiovascular system: increased blood pressure, transient ischemic, edema, thromboembolism;
- others: poor tolerance of contact lenses, cataracts, weight gain, migraine.
What are Ortho TriCyclen medicine interactions with various medications without prescription?
Efficiency of Ortho TriCyclen Lo online may be reduced while the use of herbal preparations, barbiturates, sulfonamides, carbamazepine, rifampicin, ritonavir, antibiotics from the group of tetracycline or ampicillin.
Can people overdose on tablets of Ortho TriCyclen with application no prescription?
Severe cases of poisoning due to overdose are not mentioned. In case of overdosing medication can cause vomiting, and vaginal bleeding, nausea. There is no specific antidote. If women get overdose there should be gastric lavage (within the first hour after ingestion) and symptomatic therapy.
Where to buy Ortho TriCyclen
In order to buy our product safely and with delivery, we may help you with the problem where to buy Ortho TriCyclen. This question is very simple. All items on our site are original, except for the generic. Generic is a trademark brand of analogue products.